Saturday, August 7, 2010

My day

This was for yesterday, because I got so busy I forgot to write it.

The weather was beautiful, but I chose to stay in being that it was no so hot outside, that made it cooler in the house and more bearable to get some things done. I got up early, caught up on some TV shows I had missed, washed the dishes, made breakfast, and cleaned out my email. After a few more household chores, I had lunch, took a bath, and decided to take a nap. When I awoke, I got an unexpected yet very welcomed phone call and that made me smile.

I finished my food inventory and entered everything into the My Pantry app (downloadable here for any android phone), then wrote down everything that was missing so I know exactly what I need to get from the store. I wish I could just order groceries and have them delivered to my door. I despise grocery shopping!

I watched a little TV, then back to bed where I slept very well for the first time in a long time. It felt good.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment