Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its all relative

I have three biological brothers and one biological sister.

My brother on my mother's side is 30 years old and still has a lot of growing up to do. We didnt always get along when we were younger, but I love him dearly and because he looks up to me (now that we're both grown) I always tell him the truth and I try not to let him down.

My other siblings belong to my "father" and I have to admit I don't know them that well. This was of no fault of my own and I am constantly trying to rectify that. My sister especially holds a special place in my heart. She was the one who hardly ever got any of my dad's affection and I too never got to see her.

Many revelations have occured in my life over the past year. I regret not being able to spend the time with my brothers and sister that I would have liked to and in the next year I plan to make up for all that time lost.

I cant let this post go by without mentioning the one person who has been closer to me than any biological relative could ever be...my sister Deionna "Peachey" Covés! She is my sister in every way that matters and I love her more than words can say. We may not share the same blood but we definitely share a heart <3.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1

No comments:

Post a Comment