Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its all relative

I have three biological brothers and one biological sister.

My brother on my mother's side is 30 years old and still has a lot of growing up to do. We didnt always get along when we were younger, but I love him dearly and because he looks up to me (now that we're both grown) I always tell him the truth and I try not to let him down.

My other siblings belong to my "father" and I have to admit I don't know them that well. This was of no fault of my own and I am constantly trying to rectify that. My sister especially holds a special place in my heart. She was the one who hardly ever got any of my dad's affection and I too never got to see her.

Many revelations have occured in my life over the past year. I regret not being able to spend the time with my brothers and sister that I would have liked to and in the next year I plan to make up for all that time lost.

I cant let this post go by without mentioning the one person who has been closer to me than any biological relative could ever be...my sister Deionna "Peachey" Cov├ęs! She is my sister in every way that matters and I love her more than words can say. We may not share the same blood but we definitely share a heart <3.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1

No comments:

Post a Comment