Monday, August 23, 2010

A baby is a gift from above


I love children and although I only have one biological one, I am mom, aunt, friend, role model, and confidant to many. Something I feel very strongly about is when "parents" neglect and/or abandon their kids. Mothers leaving their kids with their so-called boyfriends because they are in love just goes all over me. Donating DNA does not automatically make you a parent!

Its too much to even attempt to write here, so I'll just leave you with a few links to stories that illustrate this fact.





While these are only a very small percentage, there are many more and I am thankful for people like a special friend of mine, Talise "Princess" Jones, who are there for these kids when everyone else has failed them. She truly understands God's gifts to us as parents (biological and chosen).


No comments:

Post a Comment