Thursday, August 5, 2010

Love is...

There are many types of love... The love we have for our family, friends (near and far), motherly love, brotherly love for which the city of Philadelphia is named that I would like to visit someday, the love one has for their pet or even a favorite object or article of clothing (or shoe lol) all have different meanings. The most prominent type of love that comes to mind for me is the romantic kind.

So many clichés about what the word love means: "love means never having to say you're sorry" or perhaps the beautiful yet simple love is... Cartoons that everyone passes along. My definition of love in any form, is the feeling of a feeling for someone/thing you can't live without. The unconditional... One you'd do anything and give anything for. I've been blessed to have many types of unconditional love in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment