Friday, August 27, 2010

Be afraid, be very afraid...

I am not scared of many things, mostly bugs, spiders, snakes, and reptiles in general. However I do have a fear of dying a failure. I know that is a pretty deep thing to say, but lately I have been feeling sad about not accomplishing the things I would have liked to with my life. I know there is still time, but with all the things I had planned for this year that didn't happen, it can be a bit discouraging. I want to be a good role model for my daughter and set a great example for her and I just feel like I have fallen short on that. While these are very real and understandable fears to most people, I have one that is not.

The weirdest fear I posses is one that not even I can explain, but this terrifies me like nothing else...


It is...



Wait for it...



Are you ready?




That's right! Lightening! I don't know why, but the mere thought of it makes me cringe. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment