Saturday, April 24, 2010

So much to do...so little time.



I need to move...there's so much I have to pack and organize, which I did when I first moved back in with my grandma, but the longer I stayed, the more stuff got unpacked and unorganized and now I'm overwhelmed. My scanning project was put on hold, which means I have many binders and books of recipes left to be digitized. I still have to find a house, which has been a task in itself. Price, amenities and location are all in consideration. I don't want to settle.

Everything has to be cleaned and condensed. Every time I get ready to do it, something gets in the way. Perhaps I need to just take a week and do everything I need to do and nothing else in between. I may not even find time to eat, which might not necessarily be a bad thing.

I'm still debating whether or not to go back to school, which requires picking a program, deciding whether or not to retake my prerequites, not to mention another financial burden. I have weighed the pros and cons and it seems that almost everything is in favor of doing it, but the specifics are still clouding my head.

If only there were more than 24 hours in a day!





No comments:

Post a Comment