Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a few thoughts...

I was just thinking...way back when I started college in 1993 I applied for a job in a building called Scott Hall, but I didn't take it because I thought it was too far to walk from class to work (we didn't have a shuttle then). Little did I know that this building was associated with the Medical school, which is the field in which I was originally to do my studies. I wanted to be a pediatrician for as long as I can remember, but somewhere along my journey that dream got cast away. So, yesterday I went to an information session in the school of pharmacy, which just so happens to be right next door to Scott Hall...hmmmm. So, my mind starts wondering, what if I had taken that job, what if I had started Grad school right after I got my BA, what if I had known about the Physician's Assistant program while I was doing my undergrad? Maybe I could've taken the prerequisites or done better on the ones I have, not that its any excuse for not having the GPA the program requires. But, I just wonder how different would my life have been? Is this just another thought wasted?

No comments:

Post a Comment