Saturday, April 17, 2010

Confessions of a Shoe-a-holic



A fitting title for my blog which didn't make the cut...

I have previously bought shoes similar to ones I already own. I've bought shoes that I loved but didn't have clothes to go with them. I have shoes I've never even worn. I would tell how many, but I truly do not know. My feet are also changing. Shoes I once loved don't fit the same or rub in a different spot, maybe its time to give them up? Now I'm looking for this pair in the picture, which are $34.99 at
www.metrostyle.com. I refuse to pay that much for a flower, some straps and no heel. Because no matter how much I love shoes, I'm still frugal lol. I have checked ebay and found one similar, but it looks cheaply made to me. I looked high and low on other sites, but all lead me back to metrostyle. I think I will just have to go to cutesygirl, one of my favorite shoe sites and get these! There's so many cute colors to choose from. But, first I should check my inventory to make sure I don't already have some :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment