Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surrogates


I just watched this movie last week, and I must say it got me thinking...what would we do if we could have a "surrogate" to go out into the world and do the things we really didn't want to do? It could look like we want to look, never age, never gain weight, even change sex if we so chose. Would you do it? Could you stay strapped into a chair in your home or an office and never see the outside world?

The movie itself was pretty good with a very surprising, yet predictable ending. Our technology is so great now that it might not be long before we actually see something like this come to life. If you haven't seen it, check out the synopsis.

1 comment:

  1. I rented this movie from redbox but ended up returning it without watching it. I may treat myself tonight

    ReplyDelete