Saturday, April 21, 2012

What a (this) Girl Wants

This post is dedicated to my best friend, the love of my life, who will always be even if we never find our way back to each other in that way again.

I want to be the last thought on your mind before you go to sleep and the first thought when you awake.

I want to go on a date with no distractions, just the joy of you and I being with each other.

I want to cuddle on the couch and watch friends, while you comb my hair the way only you can.

I want to watch you cook dinner because you in the kitchen is Sexy.

I want to know that I'm the only one you'll call baby.

All those sexy things you know I love, the unspoken thoughts that you can read right through, yeah those, bring them back (and a few more too).

I want to send shivers down your spine with just the sound of my voice.

The little texts or notes to let me know you're thinking about me and want me to have a great day are missed.

I want to hear you say "I Love You" even though I already know its true. 

I want to take a trip somewhere neither of us has ever been.

I want to be kissed in the sweetest way, just to say, have a good day. 

I want to be missed.

I want to sing to you and have you hanging on every word.

I want a "Love Like Denim"

I want to hold your hand though the walk we call life. 

Our love should be what others aspire to have.

To infinity and beyond...

In short... I want to be ADORED!

With love comes pain, with pain, come pleasure.  Pleasure me and I'll pleasure you, just the way you want me to. The journey has been long and the road has been winding, but our path is right where its supposed to be and whatever becomes of it, I will not stray.  This is not the end...

1 comment: