Sunday, June 3, 2012

Giving Up

A while back I posted a status on facebook that said ” I give up”. I didn't explain it at the time, but there are a lot of things in my life right now that I have been desperately trying to accomplish, with no luck.

In my past experience, when I give up on something it usually comes to fruition. So, here is a list of the things I was referring to in the previous status...


Attemping to make AVON a real business

Getting a pet

Having a successful relationship with my best friend, whom I'm not so sure even wants to be that anymore

Growing my hair out

Getting my master's degree (although I didnt try too hard on this one)

Having a career and not just a job

Decorating my home as I envisioned it

Taking a REAL vacation

And so many others that are floating around in my head...


No comments:

Post a Comment