Monday, April 2, 2012

Everything Happens for a Reason?

Everything happens for a reason <3


I borrowed this picture from a fellow Pinterester, ok I know that's not a word, but Pinterest has become my obsession as of late.  I tell myself all the time that things happen for a reason, but I find it hard to believe when all the bad things happen at once.  Right now my finances are so out of order I don't know if I will ever be able to get from under the rut I am in.  Other aspects of my life seem to be falling down around and I am trying desperately to hold on to my sanity (what little I have left) and my faith that they will get better.  So, just for today, seeing this post made me smile and realize that there will be a silver lining, I just have to hold fast and wait for it to be revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment