Monday, March 26, 2012

Stocks

Everyone always I should have stock in this or stock in that, and I too have been guilty of this.  But, today, I am going to stop talking about it and being about it.  I'm doing research on stock prices for some of the products I use and love, like these...


Lysol Disinfecting Wipes 




Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash 
Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes
Idahoan Potatoes



Some of the most used products in a person's home go unnoticed as stock options.  Can you imagine how much you spend in a year on something as simple as Toilet Paper, my favorite of which is within the links below.

Sobe Life Water - Fuji Apple Pear

Scott Tissue 1000

Totino's Pizza Rolls
Walmart. Save Money. Live Better. 

I know there are many others I use, but most importantly is that *I* need to invest in the company that I whose products I use daily and try to make a staple in the homes of every person I know... AVON!

If anyone has any advice or tips on how to happen, please let me know.

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment