Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have decided...

As I typed this title it reminded me of a song I used to sing in Vacation Bible School...'I have decided to follow Jesus' and although that wasn't the original thought of my post, it does kind of symbolize the direction of my life right now. I've been so focused on doing what I thought I wanted and not listening to what God told me to do, but recently found out that following his way is always the RIGHT way.

The real reason for this post is about my weight. It has been an ongoing struggle for the past year and I know a lot of that has to do with the fact that I don't get enough exercise, which will change once I move, but that is a slow going process as well. So, from this day on I will not focus on numbers anymore, a statement I have made before and didn't stick to. I am going to continue to eat right and if the pounds drop, so be it, but if not I will not stress anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment