Thursday, April 2, 2015

The hustle continues...

I am on a mission to get my life back in order.  The catering company will help me do that.  So far, I haven't received a great response, but I'm trying not to let that discourage me.

Both Louis Vuitton scarves are still for sale on Ebay in Blue and Pink.



I really hate to sell them as they are so beautiful.  I truly am not a scarf person but probably would have worn them at some point.  I don't want to hurt the feelings of the agent who gave them to me either, but I could really use the money in other ways.








I had no luck selling the phone cases as I'm sure most people have moved on to bigger and better phones than the S4, but they're still in my possession...









The AVON products are still listed on craigslist as well.












Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. 










No comments:

Post a Comment