Friday, March 20, 2015

Random

List of random things on my mind today...

Just once I'd like to go to the store and not look at the prices.

I want to go back to a time when we thought 4gb was a lot of space.

Kids will never know the joy of twirling a phone cord while on the phone with the one you "love".

I miss my sister.

Stop signs in Detroit are apparently just a suggestion.

I want to relive 2010.

I wish someone would buy my darn S4 cases already!  They're listed on Ebay and craigslist.


I work too hard.

Nothing makes me feel better than music!

One day I will live to work and not work to live.

Social media has taken over our lives and corrupted our youth. 

Only in Michigan can you see two different people on the same day dressed for two different seasons. 

I kind of like working out, but I do not want to have to do it for the rest of my life.

If you are one of those people that tells a fat person they're losing weight because you think it makes them feel better... STOP IT!  All this does is make them feel worse when they see that they really aren't and some people are just happy being who they are. 

I need to stop focusing on others' grammar.


That's it for now.  I'm sure I'll come back with more later, maybe I should do this daily hmmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment