Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Morning Routine

I don't know why I wanted to post this, maybe just as a reminder to myself, but anyway, this is what I do (almost) every day.

Wake up, look at the clock and determine whether or not I have time to go pee and go back to sleep or just get up, usually the latter. 

Let Charlie out, try to wait for him to come back, but can't, go pee.



Let Charlie back in, feed and water him.

Take lunch out of the fridge, which usually includes breakfast too.

Wash my face, brush my teeth, get dressed, brush (at least) my hair.

Take my meds/vitamins etc.

Kiss charlie bye, which usually results in him turning his head away because he's mad I'm leaving.

Put on the appropriate pre-selected outerwear.

Grab my perfectly organized bags, phone, keys and I'm out!

I did not mention shower, because...no I am not a "dirty" girl, unless asked to be. I just do as much as possible at night, including making sure my outfit, shoes, accessories, glasses and outerwear match and are ready to go so I get as much sleep as possible... See above.  I plan meals weekly so I know what I'm taking what day.  I have OCD as most people know, so my whole life is a series of lists and plans.  I will be posting my weekly meal plans again on my other blog:  The Frugal Organizer very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment