Sunday, February 1, 2015

Today...

I was emotional about almost everything. I didn't even get out of my pajamas and I, yes I baked! I made chocolate cherry cake and peanut butter muffins from scratch. I even ate real bacon in all its porky good and badness. Then I watched this movie... Mom's night out. It was good and unexpectedly inspiring. It's been forever since I've written anything, here or otherwise. How many times did I promise to rectify that? I even started three other posts recently that I've yet to finish. Well this is my attempt at doing it once and for all. Be it a story, a thought or even at times just a word, I'm writing it. I want to make my life have meaning even if only to myself. I have friends that I hardly ever see, and I miss them all terribly. I miss my daughter and my bdwpbff (you know who you are) too. I have so many thoughts, ideas and plans in my head, just dying to come out. Everything will be revealed in time. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment