Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello June!



A new day of a new month marks the beginning of ME getting my life back on track...my weight, my work, my writing, my move and everything in between. We are at the halfway mark for 2010 and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. My yearly plan has fallen by the wayside and I can't really answer the question as to why. I felt stuck, but not anymore. I am embracing the changes that will occur in my life. I am happy to see the warm weather and shed some clothes. This month will be productive because I won't let it be anything but that.

I picked a sun as the picture for this post for two reasons...1. Summer is just around the corner and I will welcome it with open arms, and 2. I have been told I have a sunny disposition on many occasions, although I haven't been showing it much lately. So, now is the time to get back to who I know I am and put into motion what should have happened already.

No comments:

Post a Comment