Friday, July 16, 2010

Slacker!


I have been really slacking on my weight loss goals. I try to eat right, but I have an occassional set back. I haven't been doing my weekly menus or food inventory for about a month now. I have all these apps on my phone that are supposed to help me keep track of everything and they do work. But truth be told, I havent been using them because I got discouraged looking at the numbers on the scale and started thinking whats the point. I havent exercised in a while, other than walking, mainly because I dont have the space, but its really no excuse.

We all fall off the wagon sometimes but I'm determined to get back on. I know Friday is a weird day to start a plan, but if I dont do it today, tomorrow will never come. So, I will get my menu planned this afternoon, finish my inventory which I started on Wednesday and not pay attention to the numbers anymore, which I've said in the past but now I gotta stick to it. Healthy is my main goal and I wont let that go.



Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment